Tset is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive manufacturing industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature platform fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
Once you join us you will:
- Assume technical leadership of daily operations and the team.
- Closely collaborate with our product owners and software developers from various feature teams.
- Take ownership of infrastructure-specific requirements and coordinate the maintenance backlog.
- Work on deployment automation of our software together as a part of the DevOps team.
- Access and manage production and development environments while building a scalable, automated foundation of platform services.
What we expect for this role:
- Multiple years of professional experience as a DevOps/Ops/SRE Engineer, ideally with leadership experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently; English is a given, German of advantage.
- Great passion for DevOps and Cloud Computing (AWS) and enthusiasm for infrastructure automation and configuration management (Ansible, Helm, Terraform).
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools, preferably Gitlab.
- Solid experience in deploying and operating container technologies in the cloud.
- Working experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Golang or Java.
- Being located in Vienna or within a one-hour driving distance; hybrid is acceptable, fully remote option is not possible for this role.
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a growing company with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact.
- Hybrid work-mode with flexible home office and remote work options; some on-site presence required.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing and diverse, multinational team of about 60 colleagues from various disciplines.
- A competitive salary starting from € 70.000,00 gross per year with willingness to overpay based on talents’ skills and experience.