Performance Test Engineer
Tset is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive automotive industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature product fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
Once you join us you will:
- Focus on performance testing and implement test cases using JMeter or similar technologies.
- Collect non-functional requirements (NFRs) from technical leads and POs to create, plan and execute relevant test cases.
- Work as a part of an internal scrum team focused on technical enhancements and core functionalities improving the performance of the software application.
- Measure performance of different functionalities and continuously monitor performance of the software.
- Provide expertise in the planning and constructing, apply performance and load testing standards, understand system performance constraints,
- Execute performance tests, analyze and document results, monitor software flaws and inconsistencies to generate actionable performance improvements.
- Document and report technical issues in Jira and Confluence.
What you should bring:
- About 5 years of experience working in QA/Software testing with focus on test performance testing (ca 2-3 years).
- Hands-on and recent experience with JMeter or similar technologies; ideally you are also familiar with Java, Python.
- Attention to detail and sense of accountability - for both testing and documentation.
- Proficient coding skills and an ability to produce clean and efficient code.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Good level of English to comfortably communicate with your colleagues.
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a young team in a growing tech company with a lot of development opportunities.
- Home office, fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and sport activities and flexible working hours.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing team of currently about 60 motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- We pay competitive salaries based on talents’ skills and experience; legally, we have to disclose the minimum salary, in this case € 55,000 gross per year for the above mentioned requirements. This salary is based on Austrian standards; salary may differ according to talent's location.