Senior Automation Software Tester
TSET is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive automotive industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature product fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
Once you join us you will:
- Implement automated test cases with Selenium, Java and Git.
- Identify requirements based on specifications provided by the POs and design and develop feasible test cases according to the requirement.
- Regularly test our software and collaborate with development teams on end-to-end testing and creating as well as executing test plans (API, performance, UI, etc.)
- Execute test scripts, analyze and document results and monitor software flaws and inconsistencies.
- Document and report technical issues in Jira and Confluence.
What you should bring:
- About 7 years of experience working in QA/Software testing with focus on test automation (ca 5 years).
- Hands-on and recent experience with Selenium, Java, Git, and CI/CD is necessary.
- Proficient coding skills, ability to produce clean and efficient code.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Attention to detail and sense of accountability - for both testing and documentation.
- Good level of English to comfortably communicate with your future colleagues.
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a young team in a growing tech company with a lot of development opportunities.
- Home office, fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and sport activities and flexible working hours.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing team of currently about 65 motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- We pay competitive salaries based on talents’ skills and experience; legally, we have to disclose the minimum salary, in this case € 55,000 gross per year for the above mentioned requirements. This salary is based on Austrian standards; salary may differ according to talent's location.