Senior Backend Developer
TSET is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive manufacturing industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature platform fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
Once you join us you will:
- Build the backend of our software and have influence over shaping the product for the future.
- Work in cross-functional feature teams collaborating with colleagues from various disciplines (Product, Front-end development, DevOps, QA, Design).
- Deliver key results that are aligned with defined company objectives.
- Have opportunities to tackle diverse tasks of backend development.
- Actively participate in internal knowledge exchanges with curiosity to positively impact the daily business.
How can you contribute:
- About 5+ years of experience in software development using Java, Kotlin, Spring or alike.
- Enthusiasm for solving complex backend software engineering challenges in day-to-day business.
- Interest in staying up to date with the latest technologies in the JVM ecosystem.
- Familiarity with the Spring framework is a must.
- Business proficient level of English so you can clearly understand and communicate with other team members.
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a growing company with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact.
- Hybrid work-mode with flexible home office and remote work options.
- Fun events, tasty coffee & snacks, team lunches and an optional German course.
- A fully stocked beer fridge.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing and diverse, multinational team of about 65 colleagues from various disciplines.
- A competitive salary starting from € 60.000 gross per year with willingness to overpay based on your qualifications..