Senior Cost Engineer
RemoteVienna, AustriaIndustrial Services
TSET is an innovative company on the intersection of the highly-competitive manufacturing industry and modern software development. Our applications focus on improving cost efficiency for the manufacturing and automotive industry. Through the use of data science, mathematics and computational geometry we are reshaping product costing, purchasing and engineering.
As a growing company with strong industry partnerships, we combine a modern tech stack with youthful drive and drawing from long-standing experience create a mature platform fitting the market demands.
To achieve our goals, we need smart, self-driven people who are looking for ways to challenge themselves and create brand new solutions.
What can you expect in this role:
- Leading and executing projects for product cost and carbon footprint optimization with our software clients in the manufacturing industry.
- Determining the scope of projects, specifying approaches and applicable methods and coordinating with software clients and our internal software teams.
- Defining the product cost and/or carbon footprint analysis by detailed best practice cost/carbon calculations.
- Formulating and validating improvement measures for manufacturing concepts and processes.
- Defining and communicating project results and improvement measures to our clients.
- Traveling and working remotely with different stakeholders at different locations.
You can contribute with:
- Experience in working in cost engineering or manufacturing with focus on the automotive and related industries.
- Hands-on experience (min. 5 years) with production and manufacturing processes in (at least) one of the following areas:
- Experience in leading and managing cost/carbon projects, both during product development as well as in serial manufacturing phase.
- Familiarity with cost analysis planning, scheduling and general project management processes.
- Willingness to develop knowledge in product carbon footprint analysis and optimization.
- Fluency in English and German; generally strong communication and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A high-impact role in a fast-growing environment with a clear product vision, a flat hierarchy and regular customer contact.
- An opportunity to work with and learn from experienced experts from various manufacturing disciplines.
- A diverse project role with opportunities to travel and work directly with customers at their locations.
- An opportunity to work with a holistic software solution for the industrial manufacturing application covering the entire cost engineering and CO2 analysis process.
- Additional vacation days - for your birthday, Christmas, Easter and all the Bridge days (Fenstertage)!
- A growing team of currently about 65 highly motivated colleagues from various disciplines.
- For matching profiles, we offer a competitive salary starting from € 80.000 gross per year with willingness to overpay based on your qualifications.